– Major Potential: Knowledge (WIS)
– Hit Dice: d8
– Strengths: Shapeshifting and out-of-fight utility.
– Saves: Wisdom and Intelligence
Druids are much more versatile than Clerics, being able to shapeshift into animals they’ve seen before. They consider themselves to be nature’s extensions, as they’ll harness the pure components to obey their will. At other times, they can heal individuals with the help of spells. However Druid 5e spells are loads weaker than these of Wizards or Sorcerers.
Sounds simple sufficient, proper? Well, the complexity stems from some of these options having an impact on different things your character can do. For instance, lots of the actions you possibly can take by using a ki level will use up your bonus motion, thus limiting your choices in a trade-off.
Why feminine ‘toons?
1. You underestimate pretty little issues. Among the deadliest things on this world come within the prettiest packages.
2. It tends to attract high quality players over the plenty of gamers who are trying to smack everyone with their e-peen (“Uncooked, huge sword, uncooked Huge me, Raw raw Rawr!”). Normally the guy who wears the costume to a live performance, or a kilt, will never have confidence problems or want a fancy sports activities car.
3. I like pwning people while wearing a gown.
and the riches of trade. The Stoneshafts aren’t blind to Home Margaster’s ambitions, they usually know that they must usher in profits in the event that they hope to weather the challenges to their home. They’re very cautious to avoid being caught alone, fearing kidnap or torture by the hands of employed brokers of the Margasters wanting to lea rn the secrets of their defenses. For a similar purpose, solely the Stoneshaft elders know a nd plan all the main points of those defenses, so any single dwarf would not know all the things a nd ca n’t reveal it. Stoneshafts like and a re fascinated with the full number of clothes and fashions , music, jokes and current news a nd rumors, and family goods a nd instruments that Waterdeep provides. They tend to favor maces and morningstars a nd different bludgeoning weapons, plain armor with fullface helms that conceal a wearer’s identity and that have plates to protect the very important areas of a knocked-down dwarf, and spicy foods.
Humans Humans dwell in each corner of Tori! and encompass a full vary of cu ltures and ethnicities. Alongside the Sword Coast and across the North, people are probably the most pervasive of the races and in lots of locations the most dominant. Their cultural and societal make-up runs the gamut, from the cosmopolitan people who reside in nice cities